Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mini Album for Deanne at Mini Album Scraps

  This is a coin envelope mini I made for my friend Deann in a swap over at http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/ .  I used the Out of Print paper by Basic Grey and the printed recollections flowers as well as some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to embellish.  The tags are 7 Gypsies and Maya Road and the mirrored butterflies are from the dollar store.  This Mini was quite the challenge for me making for someone else that wasn't family, but in the end a lot of fun.


  I covered the flaps of the minis with patterned paper that had a decorative edge cut on my Big Shot using my Tim Holts Bracket Die.  The black cardstock was punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch. I did half the pockets horizontal and half vertical in this mini.














5 comments:

Melinda said...

It's a very beautiful mini Glynis, your partner was lucky to have you and to receive one of your creations.

esther ward said...

lovely lovely !

Anne said...

Very charming. I can see you put a lot of thought into all the details. Beautifully done.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun project, Glynis! :)

Melinda Spinks said...

Glynis your mini album is so gorgeous and such allot of work... well worth it though, just love it!