Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mini Album Project


  Felicity helped me cut and glue the back covers of her Birthday mini albums created for herself and each of her guests.  We wrapped cereal boxes cut to 6" x 6" with black cardstock for the backside, and cut a 6"x6" piece of the patterned cardstock to cover the other side and hide the black paper edges.
  We used the Bind-It-All to create these minis which had 6 patterned cardstock pages.  The front covers were 6"x6" pieces of acrylic which I inked with black Staz On ink and then added some cool swirly rubons.

  I just loved how they came out!  I printed some digital journaling spots which I colour matched by adjusting hue in photo elements.  I would have liked to pre-cut some photo matts for the girls, but just ran out of time.


The girls all loved them and had a blast decorating them.  It  also made my life easier as they were occupied for quite some time rather than running around mad, hopped up on pink icing!

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are soooo cute! What a wonderful project. I can see why the girls loved them. :)