Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He's At It Again




Tired of looking at the unused strip of yard down the side of the house, Kieth decided it was time to build that fence he'd been talking about for the last couple of years. So hear it is! He spent 5 of his 6 days off on this latest project, but the results are worth it. The fence looks great, and it gave us another place to hang some baskets of flowers.
I thought I would post a little video of Isabelle in her bouncy saucer so Grandma and Grandpa can see her in action.

Tristan is trying to make her laugh, but I'm not sure if all those noises are happy noises. Isa get board very quickly and won't stay in the seat for long. This is why Mommy has very little time to scrapbook! But that's OK as they are only little for such a short while. They grow so fast and move on with their own lives and then you have nothing but time to yourself. So I intend to enjoy her monopolizing my time while I can.

I'm woking on a digital mini album all about my life over the last 10 years. It's a lot easier to sneak in a few minutes here and there on the computer, and when you walk away, there is no mess to clean up.

No comments: