Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge - Trigger Tuesday at Moxie Fab World

I way over visiting Moxi Fab World when I spotted this cute simple card made by Carolyn King based on this platter from Crate and Barrel.  You can see her creation here

So I decided for the fun of it to see what I could whip up in the 5 mins that Isabelle would entertain herself on her play matt.  I used my Cricut to cut the snowman, and just freehanded the tree.  The gold balls are small gold brads.  The patterned paper is Holly Jolly Dotted Line by Doodlebug Designs which I've had hiding in my stash for a few years now.  The style of this card is a little more simplistic than I would normally do, but I think it's rather cute and will make a great teacher card for my 8 yr old Felicity's teacher.


I feel like it needs a sentiment or greeting and may add one after, but I love the fact that I actually created this in about 5 minutes!

1 comment:

suz doyle said...

I love your take on this, your card is way too cute !!

Carole xx